title

Foodie In Training

Monday, February 15, 2010

A Blink of an Eye..


Soooo, man it has been a while. A little over a year in fact. Where does the time go? We are really sorry that it's been so long between posts. A lot has happened in the past year so I'll give you all a quick update.

Last year we were sporadically posting about living in our hometown at Ryan's parents house. I'm very happy to tell you all that we moved to Columbus, OH in July of 2009! We have a cute little apartment in the Grandview Heights neighborhood. We are happy to be back in a big city (Sandusky and Huron were making me a little nutty) and it's nice to be on our own as a newly-married couple. Another bonus is we get to use all of our wonderful wedding gifts. We have new dishes, cookware, bake ware, serving platters, appliances...you name it! It makes cooking at home all the more fun. And living in a new place also means an entire city of restaurants to explore!

In other news, I completed grad school in December of 2009. I'm so happy to be done, not only because I have my master's in library science, but I have more free time to cook real meals!

Notice the new design? A few months ago I changed it up and added a pretty picture of the best pizza I've ever had (in Italy of course).

It's a new year, a new city, a new look, and new recipes! I hope you will all stop by again because we are back and excited to be cooking and blogging again.

No comments: