title

Foodie In Training

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

BRAT Diet

Ryan and I have not been feeling well lately, we both have been suffering from the stomach flu.   Ryan is feeling much better now, but basically since Thursday, one or both of us has been surviving on just toast and 7up.  So needless to say, there hasn't been much cooking going on lately. My mom told me to stick to the "BRAT" diet which is an acronym for Bananas, Rice, Applesauce and Toast.  It's pretty sad when the highlight of my meals today will be applesauce and rice, but I hopefully tomorrow I can start eating some normal food again.    I think when we are both feeling better we should cook a foodie meal to celebrate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

caramba voces escrevem muuuito!!!Hiiii...i`m brazil..... oiiii!1
i`m celeste11